About this resource
This resource contains a wealth of material on the Bible. It was designed as part of the celebration of the King James Bible, but it also has a much wider application.
This material can be used in a variety of ways:
- As a celebration of the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible
- To create a Bible theme day (a celebration can be part of this)
- To enrich a unit on the Bible
- To teach individual Bible stories, poems and texts
- To enrich other subjects
- About this resource - An explanation of the structure of this resource and descriptions of the main sections.
- Handling the Christian faith and Biblical material - Guidelines on how to handle Christian faith and Biblical material sensitively in the classroom.
- Designing a celebration - Ideas for how to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible
- Bible stories index - A list of Bible stories used on this website and links to their main inclusion
- Resources - books, DVDs and websites to support teachers and pupils in explaining the Bible